Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

The best thing that I love about ketogenic diet is that it does not make me avoid my sweet taste buds and be deprived....Since The day I started keto I have been hunting for new ways to make keto sweets and chocolates so that I can continue my keto journey without missing my favorite treats.




INGREDIENTS

2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
2 teaspoon Coconut Flour
3 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Sweetener of your choice





These ingredients will make 7-8 cookies depending on the size you make.So each cookie will roughly have 3 carbs .I have made the chocolate dip by mixing Coconut oil and unsweetened cocoa powder.That will reduce the carbs per chocolate as well.




                              Take Peanut butter in a  bowl 






 Add sweetener



 Melt in the microwave and mix well



Now add coconut flakes or flour




Make small balls using your hand press a little giving it a flat shape.If you find the mixture is not thick, You can keep it in the refrigerator for some time.Again keep in the refrigerator for some time until they are firm.Peanut butter cookies are ready to eat.








Take 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder and add coconut oil to make chocolate dip..I have added 1 tablespoon coconut oil.You can add more or less depending upon the consistency you want.Dip the peanut butter cookies in the chocolate dip and let them freeze...Then cut in halves...Chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies are ready to eat.