3 Ingredients No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies

 



For a die hard fan of sweets and sugar, Finding options of eating sweets even on a diet comes naturally. I was a born with a sweet tooth and sweets have been my obsession and passion all throughout my life.This is the reason I never did any diet but just 2 years back, after been diagnosed with many health issues I switched to keto and low carb and I m so happy that I m in reality eating sweets and my favorite desserts on my diet.What else Would I wish for.These cookies are loaded with the goodness of Peanut butter and chewy and tasty.You can store them in the refrigerator and these serves as a handy food when you are not in  a mood to cook anything.

These cookies are made up of just three ingredients and are very easy to make.You can take your kids help in making these keto cookies.your kids will enjoy making these..
 

INGREDIENTS

2 teaspoon Coconut Flour
3 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Sweetener of your choice

 Carbs in 3 Tablespoon Peanut Butter  - 9
Carbs in 2 Teaspoon Coconut Flakes - 4


These ingredients will make 7-8 cookies depending on the size you make.So each cookie will roughly have 2 carbs .


 Method of Making No bake Peanut Butter Cookies

 


Take Peanut butter in a  bowl 
 



 Add sweetener



 Melt in the microwave and mix well



Now add coconut flakes or flour



make small balls using your hair and hen press a little giving it a flat shape.If you find the mixture is not thick, You can keep it in the refrigerator for some time.Again keep in the refrigerator for some time until they are firm.Peanut butter cookies are ready to eat.