Low Carb Zucchini Noodle Pasta Recipe

 

I have been low carb since 6 months and I m loving every bit of it.I can eat all my cheesy stuff and do not land up craving for anything.I can eat dark chocolates, butter, pizza..Wat else does one want.It is actually not a weight loss methods, Its an lifestyle.A lifestyle which will not only solve your weight loss problem but will also solve many health issues as well.So just give it a try.May be for 1 month.You , yourself will know how good and easy it is to adopt a low carb lifestyle.

 INGREDIENTS

Zucchini    -   1/2
mayonnaise     -  50  gms
Salt
Pepper
Oregano
Chili Flakes



Low Carb Zucchini Noodle Pasta Recipe

 




Make Zucchini noodles with the help of a spiralizer without peeling the zucchini .Put the zucchini inside the spiralizer and keep turning it until all the zucchini is in long strips







 Heat 1 Teaspoon Butter and add mayonnaise





 Add Salt 
 



Add pepper, oregano and chili flakes
 

 Mix Well

   


Add the Zucchini spirals and cook for 1 minute




Add more chili flakes and oregano





 Yummy low carb Zucchini pasta noodles are ready...These pasta noodles tastes as yummy as easy they are too make.Ready in 5 minutes, it is one of my favorite dinner .....The best part is even kids love it so I do not need to make separate dinner for them.Yumminess in every bite