Broccoli Fritters For Low Carb Diets



Broccoli is one of the best weight loss and low carb vegetable .But there are not much options with broccoli so I keep experimenting to make new dishes out of it.Yesterday i make broccoli fritters or cutlets as you may call them and to my surprise they turned out very delicious.I m not a huge broccoli fan, infact I don`t even like to have broccoli more than once a week But if someone will give me these fritters , I can eat them three times in a day.They were so crispy and spicy.I can still feel the taste in my mouth.

 
INGREDIENTS

Eggs  - 2
Broccoli  - 1
Cheddar Cheese  
Salt
pepper
Oregano
Chili Flakes
Almond Flour  - 1/2 Cup
Butter/Oil For Frying 


Broccoli Fritters For Low Carb Diets


 Break two eggs in a bowl





Whisk them





Add Almond Flour






 Add Cheddar Cheese




Mix all the ingredients and then add pepper





Add Chili Flakes



 Add Oregano




 Add Salt



 Mix all the Ingredients





Grate the Broccoli Floret and add to the egg and almond flour mixture



 Make small balls from the dough and press them a little



 Heal oil in a large pan over medium heat and lace the fritters one by one.Slide some oil from the sides.





When done from one side, flip them over and cook from the other sides as well





Broccoli fritters are ready to eat.These are amazingly delicious. 




}